[mythtv-users] Understanding HD Antennas ( was HDHomeRun and jumpy video)

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Sep 15 16:33:05 UTC 2007

Kevin Hulse napsal(a):
> 	Say I live in one of those prissy suburban subdivisions with
> an HOA. Can I mount my antenna lower? Mebbe use a longer range antenna
> than I would if it were on the roof?

In the US, your HOA *CANNOT* control, limit, or even regulate in any way
OTA antennas.  Per federal law, beaten to death on this list every so often.

You can put up a reasonable antenna for personal use and you don't have
to ask permission - or even file a notice with them.

--Yan

--
  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.