[mythtv-users] Strange problem with mythweb flash streaming

IsmoT ismot at telemail.fi
Sat Sep 15 13:56:17 UTC 2007

I have svn 14467, and mythweb streaming acts strange.

If I press "play" on the mythweb's flash window, picture starts
noemally, but plays only about 2sec, and then starts from beginning.
This loop it does forever.

I accidentally found, that if I press flash window time slider with left
mouse button, and keep it pressed, video goes on normally. As soon as I
release mouse button, it starts to loop from beginning again.

I have tried two browsers (mozilla, IE7), two machines and I upgraded
flash player. No help.

Anybody has same problem?

Thanks at advance,

-ismo