[mythtv-users] Mythweb issues

Daniel Westendorf dwestendorf at scottusa.com
Fri Sep 14 19:15:19 UTC 2007

Cool, I will look into that. Thanks.

Daniel Westendorf

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Jorrand <vjorrand at yahoo.com>
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Mythweb issues
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:50:02 -0600

---- Original Message ----
> From: Daniel Westendorf <dwestendorf at scottusa.com>
> Thanks for the patch Joe!
>
> Yeah, I restarted Apache after making the change, but still no
> dice.

 Any
> other ideas?

I had that same problem a few days ago, running a query that returned a
 lot of results.
The php.ini change did not help because it was overwritten by a setting
 in .htaccess

So I just edited the vaule in mythweb/.htaccess
And then restarted httpd. (not sure if it was required, but I thought
 it could not hurt)

I tested it searching for "the" and it failed with 64M but worked with
 512M.

Vincent