[mythtv-users] Missing channels in listings in MythWeb

Preston Crow pc-mythtv07a at crowcastle.net
Fri Sep 14 18:04:40 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 11:59 -0400, brian walter wrote:
> Sorry...found it...my bad.
>
> It's the callsign thingy.
>
> On 9/11/07, Brian Walter <blwalter at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Running a relatively recent (14371) svn of myth and mythweb.  I noticed
> > that when I go into listings (via MythWeb), a bunch of channels are
> > missing.  They are in the channels table, myth is recording from them.
> >
> > Anyone else seeing this? Or am I missing something?

I'm hitting the same thing.  By "callsign thingy" I'm guessing that
mythweb refuses to show two channels with the same callsign.

I have both ATSC and QAM channels.  One example is WBZ-DT, which is 4_1
and 804.  When using mythfrontend, both channels show up.  When using
mythweb, I only get 4_1.  This is a pain, because I prefer to schedule
recordings through the QAM channel.

Also, I noticed that it will only show one channel for a given number.
According to schedulesdirect, I have four channels on 56 and two on 67;
I assume this means it changes depending on the time of day.  I'm not
sure how that's handled.  It would be even more confusing if I did
broadcast NTSC and picked up the other channel 56 (different from the
two 56s on cable).

Is there a fix for this?