[mythtv-users] Mythweb and apache configuration

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 14 03:33:05 UTC 2007

IsmoT wrote:
> For some reason, I still can't get streaming to work, if I put those
> LocationMatch lines above outside of the Directory block. If I uncomment
> "Satisfy any" in the authorization section, it works, but for some reason, there
> is no authorization needed. ;(

The "satisfy any" is definitely required.  The point of the
LocationMatch code is to turn OFF authentication for the streaming paths
because very few players seem to support authentication.

I have also updated the LocationMatch directives in the sample config
file so they live outside of the <Directory> tag.

-Chris