[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Dave Phillips family_of_phillips at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 21:24:55 UTC 2007

Quit swearing on our polite list.
  If you keep this up we will have you forcibly removed from the premises.
  Oh and by the way
  taking yourself off
  sounds like a good idea to the rest of us.

Michael <mfeather at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
          Can you please take me off your fucking mailing list. I have tried multiple times by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. I do not want my inbox bombarded with 500 emails full of practically useless shit.

  Take ME OFF THE LIST- ILL Take myself off, and half the people on the server if you don't.