[mythtv-users] Mythweb and apache configuration

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:17:38 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, IsmoT <ismot at telemail.fi> wrote:
>  Thanks for response.
>  For some reason, I still can't get streaming to work, if I put those
> LocationMatch lines above outside of the Directory block. If I uncomment
> "Satisfy any" in the authorization section, it works, but for some reason,
> there is no authorization needed. ;(

I have 'Satisfy any' uncommented as well.  However, I noticed that the
default LocationMatch rules are different from the ones I use.  I
think I was having problems in the past as well and had to make a few
changes.  Here's my LocationMatch entries:

 <LocationMatch .*/pl/stream/[0-9]+/[0-9]+.*>
  Allow from all
 </LocationMatch>

 <LocationMatch .*/music/stream.*>
  Allow from all