[mythtv-users] How to manually get data from SD

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:51:24 UTC 2007

I have to extract the data manually from schedules direct to fill my
channel database because Mythtv is broken and can not insert channels
for 4DTV listings.

I used to use this command to get the data....tv_grab_na_dd --dd-data
datadirect.xml --days 0 > xmltv.xml"

But it does not work for SD.  Can someone help me.  I used to be able
to get the cannel xmltvids from zap2its site via html, but I can not
do that on SD.  I am willing to enter the channels by hand if there is
a way to get the xmltvids.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Gregg