[mythtv-users] HDMI or DVI

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:04:22 UTC 2007

I have an OPtima HD70.  I am using DVI to HDMI .  From what I
understand the only difference between the two besides the interface
connection is that HDMI carries audio.  Otherwise the picture quality
will be the same.   I opted to go the DVI to HDMI route because the
cable was cheaper and I had no need to carry audio to the projector.

Just a side note on the xorg.conf I use the standard conf file and the
nvidia drivers select the correct resolution for the projector.

-Gregg