[mythtv-users] SD now $15 for 6 months

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:24:43 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, Paul <mythtv at formagio.net> wrote:
> For those that haven't noticed, the price has dropped for SD. Also it
> appears that for everyone that had already signed up and paid their
> membership was extended by three months!

Aha! Irrefutable proof that we have seen through the SD scam! Their
plan was to con us all into paying so they could make oodles of money.
Since the price is lowered, it is undeniable proof that we aren't
falling for it: lowering the price is the first step to going out of
business! mua ha ha ha ha!

:)

Seriously, though, I'm happy to see (but not surprised) that SD is successful.

"Do you know how many zeroes there are in 'oodles'?" -- Daisy Adair,
Dead Like Me

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent