[mythtv-users] Java Network Remote for frontend

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:46:27 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Mark Boyum <mark at boyum.us> wrote:

> Now that I've given more useless background than anyone on this list cares
> about.
> I remember (quite a while ago) that somebody submitted a java based
> network remote.  None of my searches have turned up the post.  Does anybody
> have a functional network remote that can be run on Windows for a .20.2
> frontend?

Searched Gossamer for "mythtv web remote" and got this link:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/241111?search_string=mythtv%20web%20remote;#241111

which yields the following result for the actual remote:

http://www.mythtv.co.nz/mythtv/?p=29

Hope that's what you were looking for.
--
Doug