[mythtv-users] Where did the "tuner" go in mythweb?

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:59:00 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, jack snodgrass <mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/12/07, Joe Ripley <vitaminjoe at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I can confirm that with the SVN Trunk version of MythWeb, the Upcoming
> > > Recordings page does not list the tuner.... I have two on my box... I never
> > > recall it listing the tuner with previous versions.
> >
> > I'm sure that I'm using the latest SVN of mythweb, and I have the
> > tuners listed in the first column on the left as Phil has.
> >
> > This column is labeled 'Status'.  For any recording that is scheduled
> > to record, the 'Status' field is populated by 'show->inputname'.
> >
> > What columns do you see in the 'Upcoming Recordings' screen?
> >
> > --
> > Joe Ripley
> > vitaminjoe at gmail.com
>

> I have Status also, but the Stauts are:
> Forced
> Duplicate
> Don't Record
> <empty> ( not the word empty... just blank )
>
> I have two shows scheduled to record on Sunday at the same time.
> One will ( I assume  ) go to one HDTV tuner and the other will go on my
> second HDTV tuner card. The upcoming html page does not indicate
> which tuner will be used. The Status column for both of these shows is
> blank.
>
> jack

That's what I see as well.  The column is just empty if it is going to
record.  I remember previously that it showed the tuner number.  I
have a master backend with 3 standard tuners and 2 HD tuners and a
slave backend with 1 SD tuner.  mythweb is running on the
masterbackend.

So, is this a bug, or was the feature removed?  Are you sure you're
running the latest SVN version of mythweb?  I'm running SVN r14450,
which is from last week.  However, I've seen this for several months,
just haven't thought to inquire about it.  It is this way both in IE7
and in firefox.

Thanks!
Matt