[mythtv-users] mythtv joining an in-progress recording?

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 22:37:05 UTC 2007

I have two tuners.  If both are recording different shows, when I use
mythtv, I get a dialog
box that says something about both tuners are in use... do I want to
watch a show on
either tuner and I can select the tuner I want to watch.  That part
works fine...

Now... if I am only recording on one tuner.... and I start mythtv I
automatically access the
2nd, free tuner. I usually end up watching the same show... so BOTH
tuners become
active and I start recoding the same show on both tuners.... is there
a way to 'attach'
my mythtv process to the in-progress recording... like I can if both
tuners are in use?

I have the SVN Trunk version in case it matters.

jack