[mythtv-users] No Australia XMLTV listings grabber option.

Bill Williamson bill at bbqninja.com
Wed Sep 12 05:37:22 UTC 2007

On 9/12/07, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:

> > In mythtv-setup, option 3, there is no 'Listings grabber:' option for
> > Australia.
> >

> > In a previous install it was there. The last install was on Fedora 6 and
> > the one is on Fedora 7. For both I used atrpms and freshrpms and
> > installed with 'yum install mythtv-suite'. Has this option for Australia
> > been removed in a newer version of mythtv?
>

> Just download and install shepherd http://svn.whuffy.com/index.fcgi/wiki

That does not solve the problem, though.  When you set your listings grabber
to australia it runs "tv_grab_au".  He'll have to (oddly) choose some other
country, and rename/link his shepherd install to (example) "tv_grab_uk,"
which is not a good solution.

I have no idea where that list comes from, though, and thus cannot help.