[mythtv-users] DirecTV STB USB port

Rob S zerogeek at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 03:29:21 UTC 2007

Well....I now know that it's not a widespread sort of thing and by looking
at the firmware on my boxes I discovered that they haven't been updated
since June or so.  I upgraded myth last week (for the schedules direct
switch) and apparently in doing so I somehow created this bizarre behavior.
I have no idea how upgrading myth would cause the directv.pl script to
suddenly not work...but I guess weirder things have happened. Anyway, thanks
for your help guys...guess I'll revert things and hope it doesn't break
again.

-rob