[mythtv-users] A Friendly Good-Bye

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Sep 12 02:45:38 UTC 2007

On Sep 10, 2007, at 7:22 PM, Karl Stevens wrote:

> Johan Venter wrote:
>> Robert has been the most constant annoyance for the past week or
>> so with
>> his own special brand of paranoia and histrionics.
>
> I'd have to disagree with you there.  I read all of Robert's posts,
> and
> I never once found anything to disagree with.  I found on the whole,
> there was a lot more paranoia and histrionics (not to mention
> misinformation) coming from his detractors.

I don't know about that. I don't really believe that TMS was bluffing
when they said they were going to shut down.  I also don't think the
Schedules Direct people are conspiring to squash alternatives to SD.
But, you can draw your own conclusions.  I also believe that Oswald
acted alone, so I'm probably overly gullible. ;)