[mythtv-users] PVR-150 only getting black and white picture

Rusty Nelson rustymtb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 15:27:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I have a combo frontend/backend box running on FC6 with the lastest version
of myth (the one with the SD updates).  I was watching live TV through my
PVR-150 card and then all of a sudden everything went black and white.  Now
all recordings and live TV going through that card are still black and
white.  My two Kworld 110 HD cards work just fine.  I don't think it's a
signal problem because I switched cables and the result was the same.

Does anybody have any insight into my problem?
Thanks,
Rus