[mythtv-users] running UserJob1 manually

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Tue Sep 11 15:05:25 UTC 2007

I use nuvexport to convert recordings to XviD format (doesn't
everybody?). I do this at the command prompt in a VNC session on my
MyhtBox. That machine is always on anyways.
I know it is possible to run nuvexport-xvid as a userJob, but it seems I
can only run userJobs automatically after recording. As I need to set
the cut points manually, it would be great if I could just start a
userJob through the frontend. Are userJobs selectable manually after a
recording is done?
I'm running vanilla MythDora 4.0

Thanks

Bert