[mythtv-users] Apple X11 or XDarwin?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:11:17 UTC 2007

I'm running on Linux on a Mac Mini. I looked at using the OS X port a
while back, but gave up because it didn't have the control of
Brightness, Contrast, Saturation that the Xv interface had under Xorg.

Also, I was going to have to run Linux anyway on something for the
backend, and it was easier just to run both on the Mac under Linux. I
use an HDHomerun and Firewire for acquisition. It wasn't clear to me why
this was harder on OS X, at least for the HDHomerun.

Has anything changed?