[mythtv-users] SD issues

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:34:02 UTC 2007

On Sep 10, 2007, at 8:20 PM, Calvin Harrigan wrote:

> Not sure if OT or not, but I'm having some trouble with the new
> schedules direct.  I set it up last week, worked like a charm.
> Over the
> weekend it seemed to have some issues.  I am only getting data for
> 1 of
> 2 lineups.  I get an error:
>
> <snip>

> 2007-09-10 22:59:33.189 DataDirect, Error: UpdateProgramViewTable no
> dd_state!
>

> http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=285
>
> Seems to describe my problem, but everyone says that the problem has
> cleared.  Is anyone still having this problem?  Am I missing
> something?

I had a similar issue. For me, the solution was to remove all my
listings sources from mythtv-setup and to readd the schedules direct
listing. I did a mythfill and it worked. I was previously using my
listings from z2i and just changed the login info to my
schedulesdirect account. It had been working that way for at least a
week and a half that way, but as soon as I dropped the lineups and
readded them, everything went smoothly (I have no problems f'ing with
my database, as I have a nightly 1am sqldump and keep 7 days of backups)

Might suggest trying that and see if it helps.