[mythtv-users] Boot splash screen for a frontend?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:09:13 UTC 2007

On 9/10/07, Piers Kittel <mailing at biased.org> wrote:

> Do anyone have a nice boot splash screen for a MythTV frontend?  (I
> know some people might flame me on this, I don't care whether most of
> my frontends have it or not, just the one)  I am using Debian Etch
> which doesn't have any splash screen already.

There was one created a couple of years ago that was modelled on the
old Blue theme. I'm using it on my Slackware-based mythbox, which also
didn't come with any bootsplash capabilities (which is part of why I
haven't been updating my kernel... I can never remember how to rebuild
the initrd :D  )

Sorry, I don't have a link handy...

--
aaron

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent