[mythtv-users] I signed up for SD

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 14:23:26 UTC 2007

On 9/10/2007 8:46 AM, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> I've always been annoyed at the SD / TMS thing.  I dislike monthly
> fees, and utterly hate the idea of giving TMS money because I strongly
> dislike them as a corporation (a family member worked for a local
> paper the Tribune purchased; this is saying enough).
Welcome aboard.

If it makes you feel better, avoiding Tribune is kinda like avoiding
products from China... they're everywhere.  There are only 2-3 sources
of guide data in the US (Tribune, Gemstar/TV Guide, and I think
TitanTV).  If you view listings anywhere, chances are good TMS has a
piece of the action.

We're just more open about where we get our data.

Robert
Schedules Direct
XMLTV