[mythtv-users] A Friendly Good-Bye

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:49:31 UTC 2007

On 9/9/07, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Your message seems sane to me. All good points. There is absolutely
> nothing wrong with many choices and also to bring about debate about
> issues such as SD.
>
> I don't think you should leave the mailing list. I don't recall any of
> your posts, but if this one is indicative of your style, please stay!

While I didn't receive Robert's email (thank goodness for GMail
filters!)  this post is absolutely not indicative of his previous
communications on the list.  It's also quite deceptive to say that
this email to me is anywhere near a summary of the angry emails he
sent me.

It'd be a shame if the responses he received to his original list
emails were totally without provocation on his part, but that is not
the case.  I hope the rest of his MythTV experienc is better than what
he has had with Schedules Direct, EIT, or wherever he gets his data.