[mythtv-users] How to cyclic switch Audio in mplayer with LIRC ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sun Sep 9 18:17:21 UTC 2007

Hi *

I have problem witch configuring LIRC to cycle switching DVD audio tracks.

I put following statement into LIRCRC file:

begin
  prog = mythtv
  button = audio
  config = #
end

Pressing "#" key on keyb switches audio, but pressing audio key on
remote doesn't. Remote is working OK - I tested audio key with other
mplayer command.
I think it is problem of "#" char - which is interpreted by LIRCD as
comment sign - not char to be passed to mplayer.
How can I then configure LIRC to pass "#" key to mplayer ?

thx in advance for help