[mythtv-users] Written proof that we've all been conned about SD

Brett Kosinski fancypantalons at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 07:59:25 UTC 2007

>  company says they're going to do this, *THEY'RE BLUFFING*!  Tribune was
> NOT going to shut down zap2it labs if the Myth community rejected SD; they
> would have accepted the sponsor instead.  They were bluffing.  Duh!

Yeah, okay... if you say so.  Now, would you mind giving it a rest?  What's
done is done.  Whining and complaining isn't gonna change the fact that Z2L
is going down, and SD is the way of the future for "authorized" TMS guide
data in FOSS applications.  If you don't like it, tough, go write a screen
scraper.  I'm sure the guys on the XMLTV mailing list can provide you with
all kinds of information on the topic.

Of course, the fact that you seem unwilling to let this issue lie, despite
the pointlessness of the entire conversation, suggests to me that you're
either a troll, or have a chronic need to be "right".  Well, here it is:
you're right.  Feel better now?

Brett.