[mythtv-users] MythTV DVB Card Number

Kieran Benton kieranb at optushome.com.au
Sun Sep 9 02:45:36 UTC 2007

Hi guys i am a new member to this mailing list i joined because i am
currently having a problem with my MythTV setup its a fresh install so i
dont know what has caused it to go so dropo but i was hoping you could
help.

I am trying to configure it to use the tuner card that currently in the
machine but its handling the "DVB Card Number" 0 and 1 as the same
adapter (adapater1) so no matter what i set the card to i get the following
0 = /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0
1 = /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0
2 = /dev/dvb/adapter2/frontend0

so far i have tried reinstalling the database but that did not work.

id like to point out that it was kinda working it was referring to the
cards correct before i restarted the machine
0 = /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
1 = /dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0
2 = /dev/dvb/adapter2/frontend0
but now it dose'nt

Any help more thank welcome
Kieran

Note:
There is only one TV Card (TV Tuner card)
_I have reinstalled the database._