[mythtv-users] Mythdora Boots with a Blue Screen

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sun Sep 9 02:26:12 UTC 2007

Hey everyone,

I built a mythdora machine a few months ago... it has been working utterly flawlessly for the past month or two. I had it folding proteins on folding at home, acting as a music server, recording HD, etc...

I returned to it today to find that it is at a screen with well... a blue background... I have a mouse, but I dont see any gnome interfaces whatsoever.... I couldn't have been hacked could I?

What is the best route for troubleshooting this? I took a look at the logs in /var/mail/ and nothing major showed up.... Just the usual mythtv stuff.

Thanks greatly!!!

Jonathan Seawright