[mythtv-users] Creating and using subfolders under the /video directory

Nick Gray nagray at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 8 20:11:56 UTC 2007

All,

I looked on the Wiki and through the old messages and couldn't find
anything about creating and using subfolders/directories under the main
storage directory.  I would like to sort my stuff by catagories after
the fact (i.e. Dad's Stuff)

Also Is there a way to "easily" shows to the database so that they show
up in the list of recorded shows. I have a lot of commercials that I
want to be able to call up and show to people.

Thanks Nick