[mythtv-users] Myth svn 14461 Seg faulting on scanning HDHomeRun

Sat Sep 8 20:11:03 UTC 2007

> I have no problems with the stock svn checkout and scanning itself. The
> only issue I have is that it does not correctly identify qam based cable
> channels and it used to miss some transports by using the wrong
> frequency. Does fine for atsc channels.

Good to know -- thanks.  I'm going to set up a separate back-end with
the patches and see if I can get a decent scan.

What cable company are you with?  I would think scanning and properly
getting channels would be dependent on the cable company's config?  Not
sure.

Anyways, I'll give that a try and let you know.

Norm