[mythtv-users] Myth Developers ban all use of MythTV as a PVR due to IP infringement?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Sep 7 16:50:30 UTC 2007

Well, this whole discussion makes me think....

Some time ago, on another list, we had a similar experience.  A person
came in and started a flamefest concerning the viability of the product,
accusing the management of all sorts of real and imagined crimes, and in
general casting aspersions and sowing FUD.

Eventually some sharp-eyed person looked at the headers, and found that
said flamer was actually the CEO of a competing firm....

So Robert, you aren't a developer / shill / whatever for MS MCE or some
such?

As I rummage for *my* tinfoil hat.

:-)

--
  o__

'man' is short for 'manual' because it's very short, for a manual.