[mythtv-users] I am an idiot - deleted everything without DB backup - a question...

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Fri Sep 7 12:42:11 UTC 2007

Yup, I am an idiot. Rebuilding 3 Myth machines by moving hardware around
etc, in my haste I reinstalled the based system over the top of the old
one....*before* I backup up my database. All my recordings are fine,
just the DB has been nuked. My question is....

Once I have repopulated the listings lineup, is myth.rebuilddatabase.pl
the right thing I should be using to put the recordings back into the DB?

Just goes to show, no matter how much of a hurry you are in, always
backup first......

Cheers
Bruce