[mythtv-users] Problems after upgrade from 18.1 to 20.2

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:29:09 UTC 2007

On 9/6/07, Mat Kyne <matkyne at hotmail.com> wrote:

> mine can handle all the formats, so
> that is what I would like to use (all 3). However from what I have read, the
> new Nvidia drivers cancel all mode lines and output in HD standards, with
> options like "TVStandard" "HD720p",  But how do I get it to switch the
> output based on the content?

Do you have xrandr installed?  This will allow you to change
resolutions/refresh rates on the fly.  There are settings, as well, in
Myth to determine what resolution to output based on the file
resolution.  I'm not in front of my box right now, so I can't tell you
exactly where this is, but I do know it requires xrandr.