[mythtv-users] Myth Developers ban all use of MythTV as a PVR due to IP infringement?

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 01:25:00 UTC 2007

On 9/6/07, kijuhty kijuhty <kijuhty at gmail.com> wrote:
>blah blah blah hypocritical pissed off blah blah blah

Jesus Christ.  How much more of your crap are we going to have to put
up with, Robert?  If you can't get your point across without sounding
like a petulant child, DON'T POST.  If you don't like the product,
DON'T USE IT.  If you don't like following the rules of the list
owner, GO AWAY.  Go ahead and accuse me of censoring you, but all I'm
doing is pointing out your childishness and idiocy.

At least now I can use my first Gmail filter to throw your messages
where the belong - in the trash can.