[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri Sep 7 00:08:27 UTC 2007

While this has been somewhat entertaining....this thread is starting to fill
my mailbox.

Here's a proposal:  How about the pro-SD group limit their comments to the
SD world, and the pro-OTHER epg data limit their comments to other.  The
hurling of insults at the people and perspectives isn't advancing any cause.

MD

(Reading myself for the onslaught...)