[mythtv-users] Import and Export of Program Listing Data

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 23:38:19 UTC 2007

On Sep 6, 2007, at 4:20 PM, Rick wrote:
> So if no one is allowed to disagree with you  or point out
> faults/problems what is the point of this discussion in the first
> place?

"No one is allowed to disagree with you" ???
Gee, if that were true, I think I would be hearing crickets chirp.

Import, Export, maybe editing, within the mythconverg database...
What I'd like to hear about, and happy to see some discuss.

I'm actually trying to keep this thread clear of data sources, and
only mention them when saying it's actually a different topic than the
import and export of a generic source.

But you are right about one thing, it would be more productive of me
to ignore them and keep reading docs and playing with sample scripts.
I'll give you that much.

It creeped into this subject too, it bothered me.  Even replying to
this post is just taking the troll bait, I guess I'm guilty of that.