[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20.2 xbox xebian pkgs now available

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Thu Sep 6 22:21:15 UTC 2007

> On 9/2/07, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
>> These are the mythtv precompiled deb packages for the xbox xebian 1.1.4.

MonkeyPet:

I upgraded my xbox last night to the new frontend etc.  Everything went
exceptionally smoothly.  Thanks!

Also, I'd like to report that the frontend does seem to be a little
snappier.  The first time into a function takes a while, but I perceive
that there's a lot less swapping going on than there used to be, because I
can navigate the menus fairly quickly after watching a recording -
something that used to have to be slow due to (I presume) swapping.

So, thanks to whichever devs were responsible for the smaller memory
footprint too!

Greg