[mythtv-users] Free US/Canada Listings

Andrew Gallatin gallatin at cs.duke.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:42:21 UTC 2007

David Brodbeck [gull at gull.us] wrote:

> On Sep 6, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> >
> > My opinion is if they didn't want people scraping, they should have
> > kept DD open.
>
> "But officer, if he didn't want his car window broken, he should have
> left the doors unlocked."

Oh, boy!  I hadn't realized that it was rotten analogy time already!
First one to Godwin's Law wins! (or is it looses...?)

Anyway, how about this one:

"If the armored car company didn't want to give away their
money, they should have remembered to close the back door before
getting on the road and having their 20 dollar bills blow
onto my lawn"

Drew