[mythtv-users] Wrong Aspect Ratio

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 07:41:46 UTC 2007

On 9/5/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> > I can't figure out why the backend doesn't have those options.
>
> The xinerama section is only displayed if X reports that you are using
> multiple xinerama screens.  Twinview isn't xinerama (it's an
> NVIDIA-proprietary approach).

And how do you make sure that you are not using xinerama?  I have my
myth hooked up to one display (a tv) and triplechecked my xorg.conf to
make sure there is no reference to xinerama or multiple displays, but
I still have that setting available in appearances.  I am thinking it
is causing some screwy stuff to go on, so fixing it would be nice.