[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:12:31 UTC 2007

Jay said, again:

> He apparently can't search the archives to find out because he keeps
> asking me to do it for him. "Did you search for this? How about
> searching for this?"

Hey Jay, how about a link to the specific, relevant, useful
conversation?  Or is asking you to contribute more than the same noise
level over and over too much for you to handle?

We all read this "check the archives" "I know all and did it months
ago" rant form you the first seven or eight times you said it.  How
about sharing constructive knowledge rather than blowing your own horn
and slinging mud to create noise?