[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Thu Sep 6 00:52:38 UTC 2007

Let's take this in another direction....

What if SD where 25 cents/month?  Would it still be worth the effort to
pursue a no cost solution?

I suspect a lot of the objection is still the price.  We're all happy to pay
for hardware, pay for cable TV services, etc., but I suspect people have a
value problem with the SD proposition...

Just a thought.