[mythtv-users] lirc - Can not connect to socket after following how-to

Bearcat M. Sandor HomeTheater at feline-soul.com
Wed Sep 5 17:01:34 UTC 2007

Michael,

I'll go through that set-up and see what happens.  My distro (Sourcemage) also
provides a script for the config options and i'd bet they are the same. I'll
go through it and check.

Thank you. Funny that i never thought of checking the instructions that came
with the source code. Usually the consist of config-make-make install.

Bearcat M. Sandor