[mythtv-users] Recording Analog TV with A DBV/Analog card - audio?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Wed Sep 5 10:19:49 UTC 2007

Hi all

I am in desperate need of assistance in setting up an analog recording
solution using a hardware based card. At the moment I do not have the
resources to get a PVR-150 so I would like to set up a machine with
either a KWorld DVB-T220 or DNTV Live Pro card to record analog. Both of
these cards have an s-video input and a composite input (the yellow one)
but no audio. Where would I connect the audio-In from the analog source
to? Do I need to connect these up to my sound card or do I need
something else? I am fast running out of time to get this all setup for
the Rugby World Cup which starts in 2 days time....

Thanks heaps in advance

Cheers
Bruce