[mythtv-users] EIT on 0.20.2 (svn-fixes) broken?

S2 s2.akira at tin.it
Wed Sep 5 08:30:13 UTC 2007

Hello,
I noticed that since updating from 0.20.1 to 0.20.2, EIT does not work
anymore on DVB-S/Astra.
I get only the current and next program, and before the update I got
almost 7 days of program data.
The EPG works perfectly with kaffeine: when I tune to a channel with
kaffeine, i get almost instantly 2983 events added, but with myth I only
get something like
2007-09-05 10:15:37.744 EITScanner: Added 18 EIT Events
Since this worked before the update, and is now broken, i think some
"fix" may have broken it. Is this happening only to me?

A channel where this happens:

mysql> select c.name, frequency, inversion, symbolrate, fec, polarity,
modulation from dtv_multiplex m inner join channel c on c.mplexid =
m.mplexid where channum = 28106;

| name      | frequency | inversion | symbolrate | fec  | polarity |
| Das Erste |  11836500 | a         |   27500000 | 3/4  | h        |