[mythtv-users] Problem with pressing the same button twice on the remote

Jonathan jon.apostoles+lirc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:36:52 UTC 2007

I tried messing with the repeat and delay and it still has the
problem.  If I open up irw to see what raw signals are getting sent,
it seems that while I hold the button down on the first press, the
event fires.. when I press and hold it the second time, no event
fires.. then when I click the same button a third time, it fires
again..