[mythtv-users] Plugin; TVWish

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Tue Sep 4 15:12:01 UTC 2007

For anyone who is interested, Brad Templeton's "TVWish" plugin works fine in
the latest edition of MythTV (his site lists 0.17 as the last one it was
used/tested on)

It is actually a great plugin (similar to TiVo's "Wish" feature, apparently,
though never having used a TiVo, I cannot say for sure).  No longer do I have
to remember to scour the listings or do searches for TV shows and/or movies I
wish to see.  I just add the program to a list and the scrip runs once per
day, a few hours after my program listings have been downloaded.  Already it
has scheduled and recorded movies I likely would have missed due to
forgetting to look or search.

It would be nice to have this functionality is Myth.

-Alan M.