[mythtv-users] Desktop Logout when exiting MythFrontend

David Vasquez vasqued2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 14:36:41 UTC 2007

I just upgraded from FC5 to FC7 and Myth 20.0 to 20.2.

All is back working as it should except that now, when
I exit Mythfrontend, it automatically logs me out of
my KDE desktop.  Before the upgrade, it would exit the
Mythfrontend and then bring me to the KDE desktop.

I tried changing the 'Halt Command' from halt to
nothing but that didn't seem to so anything.  I'm not
sure if it was my Fedora upgrade or Myth upgrade which
did it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
David