[mythtv-users] Seeking desperately lircd.conf for Sagem remote (canalsat, France)

Alexandre Parenteau aubonbeurre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 06:35:43 UTC 2007

Hi!

I think I looked everywhere, tried everything, including make my own
lircd.conf with irrecord (which did not work). I'm surprised nobody in
France seems to know how to control the canalsat box (mediatsat).

Here is my configuration:

Hauppauge 150 (not the MCE edition)
Mark's pages on using PVR 150: http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/blog/?p=24
Fedora Core 6
MythTv atrpms

The code sets available on Mark's pages don't work for me (they don't
work on WIndows either, so I sent a couple of messages to Hauppauge
support). Notice that everything else is working beautifully in MythTV
(recording, play back, IR receiver...)

Could somebody point me to a functional lircd.conf for the mediasat
max? I have also a IR blaster I can use (http://www.irblaster.info/),
in place of the PVR 150's IR blaster.

Thanks!
alex