[mythtv-users] Using Microsoft Access as a front-end to the, MythTV database: HOWTO

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 18:19:30 UTC 2007

Darren,

Thanks for the advice.  It turned out to be a problem due to having multiple
"Grant" entries.  I was able to selectively delete the "Grant" records from
the tables and then do a new "Grant" with the scope I wanted.  After that,
everything worked as expected.  It's been over a month now and I have forgotten
the details of what and how I did it, but that's what solved my problem.

Craig.