[mythtv-users] mythtv frontend freezing on liveTV

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 07:14:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having an intermittent problem with mythtv freezing when watching
live TV. I can kill X with a ctrl-alt-backspace (the computer is not
freezing) and scheduled recordings seem to continue, I'm assuming the
backend and the tuner are working as intended. Where could I look for
debug info about this? I'm guessing it has to do with the display
driver/output? I'm using a Nvidia onboard graphics with the
proprietary X driver, and mythtv 0.20 on ubuntu 7.04.

Cheers,

vik