[mythtv-users] Mytharchive problem

Greg Lake greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Oct 31 19:26:03 UTC 2007

I tried to export a recording using  myth archive, i kept getting errors
and it would stall..I did a search using keywords in the log file and
still couldn't get it to complete.. I reinstalled myth archive and
reinstalled. Now my problem is when i choose the recording to burn and
click next,it sends me to the next page but it says No files are
selected for archive.. It made the folders in my defined archive folder
(dvdburn)...Now there is no log file and the work folder is empty...